Food grade carboxymethyl cellulose
The use of food can improve the taste,improve the quality of products,and extend the shelf life.It is now widely used in all kinds of beverage,ice cream,yogurt,bread,meat,wine,jelly,candy,such as biscuits,instant noodle,noodle,jam,now in the market circulation of all kinds of stabilizer,its main ingredient is CMC.
CMC Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
Carboxy methyl cellulose cmc industrial grade is a cellulose derivative obtained by chemically modificating the natural cellulose. It is one of the most important water soluble polymers with many advantages that other natural or synthetic glues do not have.
Carboxy methyl cellulose is white and flowing fine powder. It is tasteless, smelless, mould-proof, non-toxic, non-flammable and easily dissolved in water to become transparent viscose solution.
Carboxy methyl cellulose solution has good properties of thickening, adhering, emulsifying, and stabilizing. Membrane forming, moisture-holding, shape-holding, dispersing and anti-enzyme. The solution of CMC can be mixed with dissolvable animal glues, glycerin, sobbitol, Arabic gum, pectin, xanthic gum and dissolvable starch.
For use in the food industry
Appearance and form
White or off-white
odorless and tasteless
Mass content of moisture%,no more
Loss on ignition,%,no more
Degree of substitution(D.S),min
Hot gel temperature,0C
min 95%pass through 35mesh
Toxical parametrs,mg/kg,no more
Toxical parametrs,mg/kg,no more
30000-56000cps(2% solution T=20C)
in cool and dry place
Sodium CMC Oil Drilling Grade benefits
There are substituted carboxymethyl cellulose derivatives group, treated with sodium hydroxide to form alkali cellulose, cellulose acetate, then with a chlorine reaction. Glucose unit constituting the cellulose can be replaced with the three hydroxyl groups, the different degree of substitution of the product obtained. 1g dry weight per 1mmol carboxymethyl leaders who do not dissolve in water and dilute acid, but it can swell for ion exchange chromatography. Carboxymethyl pKa in water of about 4, about 3.5 of 0.5mol / L NaCl, a weak acid cation exchangers are usually at more neutral and basic pH4 for protein. More than 40% of carboxymethyl substitution of a hydroxyl group may form a stable water-soluble high viscosity colloid solution. Suitable for the processing of beverages
1.The oil industry as drilling mud suspension stabilizer
2. In the paper industry as additives to improve the longitudinal strength and smoothness of the paper, the printing paper can be improved adaptability
3. Paint coatings can be improved lubricating properties and water retention, improving the quality of the coating, has good film-forming properties, improved gloss coating
4. In the food industry as thickeners, emulsion stabilizers and inhibitors of ice cream of
5. Used as a sizing agent in the textile industry, printing paste thickener
6. In the pharmaceutical industry can be used for injection of emulsion stabilizers, binders and film formers tablets
7.In cosmetics, ceramics and for use as a thickener
8. Preparation of soap and synthetic detergent to prevent washing out dirt on the fabric reprecipitated
9. Other industries, welding,mosquito coils, etc.